● Hardware Interface
Connection type: 2 DB9 male
Bus: X1 2.5Gbps PCI Express
● Signal: CAN: CANH, CANL,GND
● CAN communication transmission rate: 500bps-1000Kbps
● Surge protection: 8/20 waveform 3000A
● Isolation protection: Isolation voltage 1500VDC
● Working mode: 2-wire half-duplex CAN transmit, CAN receive
● Protocol support: CAN2.0A, CAN2.0B protocols, compliant with ISO/DIS 11898 specification, supports extended frames, standard frames, data frames and remote frames
● Operating temperature: -40～85°C
● Support System: windows xp win7, 8, 10 of 30, 64 bit, windows server2003 and other windows systems
UT-702C is a general-purpose PCI-E to CAN card that can be used in industrial control, intelligent buildings, automotive electronics and other fields. Each UT-702C card provides two CAN bus interfaces, each of which can be regarded as a standard CAN node. Using the UT-702C interface card, a computer can be connected to a standard CAN network, which in turn can perform data processing, data acquisition, data communication, and build fieldbus experiments, building intelligent control, industrial intelligent control, and other application fields.
The CAN interface of UT-702C is protected by anti-surge protection, electromagnetic isolation, power isolation and other protection measures, which enhances the anti-interference capability and improves the reliability of the system.