● Mini size, DB9 connector, with terminal block
● Standards: RS-232, RS-485, RS-422 TIA/EIA
● Automatic traffic direction control, no need external flow control signal (RTS)
● Power: port-powered, no need external power connected & serial port initialization, real TXD/RXD/GND communication
● Allows connecting 32 sets networking device
● Transmission distance: 1,200m
● Baud rate: 300ps-115.2kbps
● Transmission media: twisted-pair or shielded cable
● Working mode: asynchronous half-duplex (RS-485) or full-duplex (RS-422), without jumper setting
● Works with all communication software, plug & play
● Dimension: 63×33×17mm
● Operating temperature: -25℃ to 70℃
● Humidity: 5% to 95%
● Supports all operating systems
For communication between PC with different standard serial port and external equipments or intelligent instruments, standard serial conversion is necessary. This converter is compatible with RS-232C, RS-485/422 standards. It converts RS-232 signals into balanced differential RS-485 or RS-422 signals. The transmission distance of RS-232 communication can be extended to 1.2km.
It adopts unique “RS-232” charge pump technology to drive the system, and gains power without initializing RS-232 serial port. This converter is with built-in zero delay auto receiving and transmitting conversion and unique I/O circuit auto control data flow direction without any handshake signal (RTS, DTR); there is no need jumper wire setting for full duplex (RS-422) and half duplex (RS-485) mode, plug & play.
It is compatible with current communication software and hardware, no need to set the previous working mode which base on RS-232. This guarantees that there is no need to modify the programming under RS-232 full duplex or half duplex mode; it will run smoothly under current software and hardware.
The transmission rate is 300-115.2kbps. It can be used between hosts, host and SCM, which building a point to point, point to multipoint long-distance communication networking. It is widely applied in industrial automation control system, all-in-one card, access control system, parking system, ATM system, bus charging system, canteen ticketing system, attendance system, and toll station system, etc.